|Look up airtight, air-tight, or air tight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "airtight" may refer to:
- Hermetic seals, also commonly referred to as "airtight seals"
- Vacuum packaging of food and other products is a kind of hermetic preservation that is sometimes called airtight packaging.
- Airtight (film), an American drama thriller film by Derek Estlin Purvis
- Airtight Games, a video game developer
- Airtight (G.I. Joe), a fictional character
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airtight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.