|Ceased operations||suspended 22 October 2018|
|Hubs||Cairo International Airport|
In 2013, Air Memphis, an Egyptian charter airline was acquired and began new operations under the name of Air Leisure, operating charter flights to destinations in North and Northeast Africa, the Middle East and Europe using an MD-83 transferred from Air Memphis.
In December 2014, the airline acquired the first of three Airbus A340-200 aircraft, which had previously been operated by Egyptair. This led to the airline being the only operator of the A340-200 in the world until 2017 when the airline phased the aircraft out in favour of the younger, more fuel efficient Airbus A330-200.
In February 2016, it was announced that the airline had signed a letter of intent with Sukhoi Civil Aircraft for the purchase of four Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft with an option for six more. In December 2016, its was announced that the airline had acquired 3 used A330's previously operated by Emirates. These aircraft are used to replace the fleet of A340's. The first aircraft arrived in Cairo on 27 December 2016.
On 22 October 2018, it has been announced that Air Leisure suspended its operations.
As of January 2018, Air Leisure serves the following destinations:
- Beijing - Beijing Capital International Airport
- Shanghai - Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Xi'an - Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
|Sukhoi Superjet 100||—||4||TBA|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft:
- ch-aviation.com - Egypt's Air Leisure suspends flight operations 22 October 2018
- "Egypt's Air Leisure in talks to acquire more A330s". ch-aviation.com. 30 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Egyptian carrier orders four SSJ 100s". rusaviainsider.com. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Egypt's Air Leisure expands widebody fleet with maiden A330". ch-aviation.com. 27 December 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2018 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2018): 13.
- "Fleet". air-leisure.com. 18 July 2017. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Egypt's Air Leisure ends A340 operations". ch-aviation.com. 18 July 2017. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
Media related to Air Leisure at Wikimedia Commons