|Agadam Bagdam Tigdam|
|Written by||Raghubir Shikawat|
|Directed by||Rajiv Mehra|
|Creative director||Zeenat Lakhani|
|Ending theme||"Agadam Bagdam Tigdam"|
|Composer||Daniel B. George|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26 (list of episodes)|
|Production company||Contiloe Entertainment|
|Distributor||Disney India Media Networks|
|Original network||Disney Channel India|
|Original release||18 May –|
9 November 2007
Agadam Bagdam Tigdam is an Indian children's television sitcom produced by Contiloe Entertainment and aired on Disney Channel India. It was launched on May 18, 2007 as the third major original production of the network, and Disney's third locally produced live action Hindi language series. The show was planned to be the third of a string of five local productions due to be released within a year and has followed Dhoom Machaao Dhoom. The show is based on the British show My Parents Are Aliens.
The show revolves around the sweet and fun Malhotra family who are actually aliens from Zoltar. They have been on Earth for about 12 years, and each episode is a day in their life trying to hide their identity from their neighbours and friends. The family consists of Deepak Malhotra, who is a loving working father, his wife Priya Malhotra, their children Sonia and Sunny Malhotra, and their friend Tappu, who is a doting uncle to the children.
- Deepak Malhotra - Kiku Sharda - In Zoltar, Deepak's name is Dingaru. He loves his kids and wife very much and works a 9 to 5 job, coming home to one of the children's or their uncle's pranks. He is a good chef, but is quite carefree and lazy.
- Priya Malhotra by Soniya Rakkar - In Zoltar, Priya's name is Pingaru. She loves her kids and always tries to maintain peace between them. She is a bad cook, and loves eating wooden items.
- Sonia Malhotra by Benazir Shaikh - Sonia is the Malhotra's daughter and the elder sibling. She is very clever, and is often the one to save her family in chaos and maintain their secret. She usually quarrels with Sunny and as a teenage girl, is also sincerely involved in her school activities.
- Sunny Malhotra by Parth K. Muni - Sunny is the younger and the most troublesome in the household. He loves to irritate his sister and parents and is always up to pranks that could put their lives in danger.
- Tappu by Dilip Joshi - Tappu is a silly fun-loving uncle to the children. He loves to eat mangoes and always ends up blurting out something that could reveal the family's secret life.
- Rosie by Guddi Maruti - The neighbour of the Malhotras, she is always dubious of their actions and thinks something is fishy. Her nosy nature lands her and her harmless husband Bobby in the middle of the Malhotras' daily antics.
- Bobby by Rajesh Jais - Rosie's husband, he is a good friend of Deepak and always tries to be a good neighbour, trying to keep his wife from interfering too much.
- Sunny's class teacher by Kurush Deboo
- Katrina by Manini Mishra - She is Tango's (Sunny's classmate) mother who challenges Priya in cooking with a competition.
- Kingaroo by Unknown - He is the King of Zoltar of whom Deepak is too scared, and who everyone respects. He often calls in to check on the Malhotras.
|No.||Title||Original air date||Prod.|
|1||"Meet The Malhotras"||May 18, 2007||101|
|Sonia, Sunny Malhotra and their family come from another planet to live on Earth. Their uncle Tappu is always causing trouble by eating his favourite fruit: alphonso mangoes. The Malhotras meet their neighbours, but keeping their origin from outer space a secret from them is not easy.|
|2||"Titu and Tony - the robbers"||May 25, 2007||110|
|While watching the news, Sonia learns that two robbers are on the loose. When her mom and dad are away, the robbers sneak into their house and try to steal equipment. Sonia, Tappu and Sunny try to stop them by pretending they were expecting them as guests. Rosie, the neighbour, comes and gets the shock of her life. Sonia freezes her, thus scaring the robbers away.|
|3||"Welcome, boss"||June 1, 2007||108|
|Tingaru's boss comes to the Malhotra house for dinner. Rosie and her husband invite themselves, too. Tappu has converted Tingaru into one of Sonia's dolls, but within six hours, he will become a doll permanently. However, Sonia saves the day and brings her dad back.|
|4||"Double trouble"||June 8, 2007||121|
|Sonia and Sunny's cousins come from the other planet and pay a visit. They cause some trouble to which Bobby becomes the victim and turns into a bottle of water. Rosie comes and doubts the Malhotras. Rosie promises to never misbehave again and with Sonia's help, Bobby is safe and sound. The double trouble cousins return to their planet.|
|5||"Romeo and Juliet"||June 15, 2007||112|
|Sonia has a major crush on a boy from her school. There are auditions for a Romeo and Juliet play in which they both are selected. He wants to come to her house to practice together, but Sonia's dad doesn't like the idea very much. So he doesn't allow her to meet him. But Priya lets Sonia take part in the play and it becomes a hit.|
|6||"My husband, the statue"||June 22, 2007||104|
|Bobby from next door is turned into a statue by Tappu. They have to hide him from his wife. But this turns out to be very difficult because he has just got a job to sing in a movie.|
|7||"Invisible tablets"||June 29, 2007||123|
|Sunny makes some of Tappu's tablets which make people invisible. Deepak eats it and while playing TT with Bobby, scares Bobby with the change. When Deepak goes to the office, Sonia, Sunny and Tappu hide under the conference room's table and save him.|
|8||"Cook-off"||July 5, 2007||102|
|Sunny is having a tussle with a boy in school. Their moms challenge each other to a cook-off, to see whose food is better. But Priya doesn't know how to cook at all.|
|9||"In slow motion"||July 12, 2007||124|
|On a health inspection Tappu makes Bobby fail by making him move in slow motion. But this becomes a permanent problem for Bobby.|
|10||"Stuck together"||July 19, 2007||106|
|Deepak's magic powers are out of hand and he gets stuck to Bobby. Soniya makes Bobby believe that he has magical powers. Rosie writes an article regarding her suspicions about the Malhotras.|
|26||TBA||November 9, 2007||TBA|
- "The made-in-India chart-toppers are Agadam Bagdam Tigdam, Vicky Aur Vetaal and M.A.D., in Hindi". telegraphindia.com.
- "Disney India channel's past shows". corporate.disney.in.