|Parking||690 free spaces|
Public transport connections
There are several bus routes that stop at the station. All of them are operated by Superbus.
Near the station's entrance there is a bus terminal. Ten bus routes departing and terminating at the terminal except two one-way rush hour bus routes that only end at the terminal.
- Routes 15/16: Circular bus routes that serve the main part of the city.
- Route 49: from Yael via Meitav, Prazon and Avital to the station.
- Route 50: from Ram On via Dvora, Adirim, Barak and Hever to the station.
- Route 51: from Gadish via Ml'ea, Nir Yafeh and Omen to the station.
- Route 52: from Muqeible via Sandala and Gan Ner to the station.
- Route 57: from Gidona via Geva and Kfar Yehezkel to the station.
- Route 110: from Afula Illit neighbourhood to the station.
- Routes 115/116: One way rush hour bus routes to the station.
- Route 123: from Givat HaMoreh neighbourhood to the station.
- Route 147: from Iksal the station via Kfar Gidon.
In addition to these bus routes, there are also a few bus routes at Yoash Dovnov street like 19, 44, 46, 350, 355.
Beit She'an – Atlit line
|Preceding station||Israel Railways||Following station|
|Beit She'an – Afula – Migdal HaEmek – Yokneam Illit – Haifa – Atlit
|Migdal HaEmek – Kfar Baruch|
|This article about an Israeli building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Israel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|