|Ceased operations||2015 (merged with Sunrise Airways)|
|Headquarters||Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
Aerolíneas Mas was an airline with its corporate headquarters in the Ciudad Universitaria (University City) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. It offered flights to several domestic destinations. Its flight operations were based at La Isabela International Airport in Santo Domingo.
Aerolíneas Mas was founded in 2005 as a charter airline. Then it became a regular airline with all flights to the Caribbean.
Three aircraft conformed the airline's fleet.
- Punta Cana - Punta Cana International Airport
- Santiago - Cibao International Airport
- Santo Domingo - La Isabela International Airport
- Barahona - María Montez International Airport
- La Romana - La Romana International Airport
- Monte Cristi - Osvaldo Virgil Airport
- Pedernales - Cabo Rojo Airport
- Samaná - Arroyo Barril International Airport
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "Contacto." Aerolíneas Mas. Retrieved on January 15, 2013. "Dirección de la empresa Calle Modesto Díaz # 9, Ensanche la Julia, Ciudad Universitaria, Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Republica Dominicana."
- Aerolíneas Mas official website (in Spanish)