|Look up adventurer or adventurous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adventurer is a person who adventures.
Adventurer may also refer to:
- Adventurer is an archaic term for a Shareholder of a joint-stock company, such as the Virginia Company of London and the Company of the City of London for the Plantacion of The Somers Isles.
- Adventure Air Adventurer, an American flying boat design
- Adventurers (land drainage), groups of engineers and landowners who funded large scale drainage projects in return for land
- Adventurers (Seventh-day Adventist), a program for children of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Adventurers!, a webcomic
- DeSoto Adventurer, an automobile
- Lego Adventurers, a Lego theme
- Triumph Adventurer 900, a motorcycle
- MS Stena Adventurer, two ferries
- The Adventurer (disambiguation)
- The Adventurers (disambiguation)
- Conan the Adventurer (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adventurer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.