This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1976-77 (age 42)|
Adriana Melo is a Brazilian comic book artist and penciller who has worked on various Star Wars titles, mostly in the Star Wars: Empire series. She has also worked on DC Comics' Rose & Thorn and Birds of Prey as well as Top Cow's Witchblade and Marvel Comics's Ms. Marvel. In 2018 she collaborated with writer Gail Simone on a six-issue DC miniseries featuring Plastic Man.
- Johnston, Rich (March 12, 2018). "Plastic Man, a New Comic Series by Gail Simone and Adriana Melo". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- "Prêmio Eisner 2019 divulga premiados, com brasileira entre os vencedores". O Globo (in Portuguese). 2019-07-20. Retrieved 2019-07-24.
- Official website
- Adriana Melo at the Grand Comics Database
- Adriana Melo at the Comic Book DB
- Adriana Melo at the Comic Vine
|This article about a Brazilian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|