Adams/Wabash is an 'L' station serving the CTA's Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, and Purple Lines. Until 1963, it also served interurban trains of the Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad. It is the closest CTA station to Symphony Center, home of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, and the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 1 Bronzeville/Union Station (Weekday Rush Hours only)
- 7 Harrison (Weekdays only)
- 28 Stony Island (Weekday Rush Hours only)
- 126 Jackson
- 151 Sheridan
Notes and references
- "Annual Ridership Report – Calendar Year 2017" (PDF). Chicago Transit Authority, Ridership Analysis and Reporting. January 31, 2018. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
Media related to Adams/Wabash (CTA) at Wikimedia Commons
- Adams/Wabash Station Page at Chicago-L.org
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. IL-1-C, "Union Elevated Railroad, Adams Street Station"
- Adams Street entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This article relating to the Chicago Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|