|Date of birth||24 October 1911|
|Place of birth||Carrara, Italy|
|Date of death||14 February 1995(aged 83)|
|Place of death||Carrara, Italy|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Achille Piccini (Italian pronunciation: [aˈkille pitˈtʃiːni]; 24 October 1911 – 14 February 1995) was an Italian footballer who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics. A native of Carrara, Piccini played as a midfielder or as a defender.
- "Achille Piccini at databaseOlympics.com". Archived from the original on 2007-02-23. Retrieved 2008-02-16.
- Achille Piccini at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Achille Piccini at the International Olympic Committee
- Achille Piccini at the Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (in Italian) (in English)
- The forgotten story of ... football, farce and fascism at the 1936 Olympics
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1910s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Italian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|