|Look up abri or abrí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abri is a rock shelter.
Abri may also refer to:
- Abri, Sudan, a small town in northern Sudan
ABRI may refer to:
- Architecture and Building Research Institute, a research institute in Taiwan
- Indonesian National Armed Forces (Indonesian: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik Indonesia), the armed forces of Indonesia
- James Abree, an 18th-century English printer, publisher, and bookseller
- Avri, a given name
- Abris, an early Christian saint
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.