|Look up Abraham, Abram, Avram, abram, or إبراهيم in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abraham is a patriarch described in the Book of Genesis and the Quran.
Abraham may also refer to:
- Abraham (given name), persons with the given name Abraham
- Abraham (surname), persons with the surname Abraham
- Abraham Catalogue of Belgian Newspapers, an online catalogue of Belgian historical newspapers
- Abraham (film), television movie based on the life of the Biblical patriarch Abraham
- Abraham (aircraft manufacturer), active in the 1930s
- Abraham (saint), an Ethiopian martyr
- Abraham, Utah, a community in the United States
- Abrahams, a surname
- Mount Abraham (disambiguation)
- Abraham River
- Ibrahim (disambiguation)
- Abraham–Minkowski controversy, in physics: electromagnetic momentum within dielectric media
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abraham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.