Abbey Road most commonly refers to the eleventh studio album by The Beatles.
Abbey Road may also refer to:
- Abbey Road, Barrow-in-Furness, the main road running through Barrow-in-Furness, England, United Kingdom
- Abbey Road, London, a street in North London, England, United Kingdom after which the album was named
- Abbey Road DLR station, an East London station on the Docklands Light Railway
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Abbey Road", a song by Tori Amos
- Abbey Road E.P., an EP by Spiritualized
- Abbey Road on the River, the largest Beatles festival in the United States
- Abbey Road Studios, an EMI recording studio, named after the street, which opened in 1931
- Live from Abbey Road, a recurring music television programme broadcast by More4
- "SYRE on Abbey Road", a song by Jaden Smith
- The Abbey Road E.P., an EP by Red Hot Chili Peppers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abbey Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.