|A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story|
|Written by||Joe Cacaci|
|Directed by||Dick Lowry|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Editor(s)||Anita Brandt Burgoyne|
|Running time||96 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Lowry-Rawls Productions|
Patchett Kaufman Entertainment
World International Network
A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story is a 1992 American drama film directed by Dick Lowry and written by Joe Cacaci. The film stars Meredith Baxter, Stephen Collins, Michelle Johnson, Kelli Williams, Stephen Root and Lori Hallier. The film premiered on CBS on March 1, 1992.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2018)
- Meredith Baxter as Betty Broderick
- Stephen Collins as Dan Broderick
- Michelle Johnson as Linda Kolkena Broderick
- Kelli Williams as Kate Broderick
- Stephen Root as Kevin McDonald
- Lori Hallier as Joan
- Christine Jansen as Susan McDonald
- Debra Jo Rupp as Alice
- Tricia O'Neil as Margaret Fitzpatrick
- Ralph Bruneau as Larry Broderick
- Clayton Landey as Jerry
- Jandi Swanson as Debbie Broderick
- Jordan Christopher Michael as Tommy Broderick
- Aaron Freeman as Grant Broderick
- Anne Gee Byrd as Lois Marcos
- Susanna Thompson as Receptionist
- Richard Zavaglia as Judge Tamerlane
- Norman Large as Betty's Lawyer
- Thomas Kopache as Carl Fitzpatrick
- Joanna Sanchez as Josephina
- Jeff Allin as Mark Gaines
- Jeff Hayenga as Judge
- Penelope Windust as Dr. Miller
- Tom Urich as M.C.
- David Hiltbrand (1992-03-02). "Picks and Pans Review: A Woman Scorned: the Betty Broderick Story". People.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- Ray Loynd (1992-02-29). "TV REVIEW : Baxter Scorching in 'Scorned'". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.
- "A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story (1992) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-08-30.