|A Strange Adventure|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Witney|
|Produced by||William J. O'Sullivan|
|Screenplay by||Houston Branch|
|Music by||R. Dale Butts|
|Edited by||Howard A. Smith|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
A Strange Adventure is a 1956 American crime film directed by William Witney, written by Houston Branch, and starring Joan Evans, Ben Cooper, Marla English, Jan Merlin, Nick Adams and Peter Miller. It was released on August 24, 1956, by Republic Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2015)
- Joan Evans as Terry Dolgin
- Ben Cooper as Harold Norton
- Marla English as Lynn Novak
- Jan Merlin as Al Kutner
- Nick Adams as Phil Davis
- Peter Miller as Luther Dolgin
- Paul Smith as Carl Johnson
- Emlen Davies as Mildred Norton
- Frank Wilcox as The Public Defender
- Thomas Browne Henry as Criminal Attorney
- John Maxwell as Insurance Company Representative
- Steve Wayne as Western Union Messenger
- "A Strange Adventure (1956) - Overview". TCM.com. 1956-07-11. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "A-Strange-Adventure - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "A Strange Adventure". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
|This 1950s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|