This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|A Storm in Summer|
|Based on||1970 Screenplay:|
|Written by||Rod Serling|
|Directed by||Robert Wise|
|Music by||Cynthia Millar|
|Cinematography||Albert J. Dunk|
|Running time||94 minutes|
A Storm in Summer is a 2000 television film directed by Robert Wise and starring Peter Falk, Andrew McCarthy, Nastassja Kinski and Ruby Dee. It is the last film to be directed by Wise before his death. Rod Serling first wrote the original script in 1970 and the filmmakers re-used the very same one for this production. Serling's script was posthumously honored with an Emmy nomination and a Writers Guild Award.
- Peter Falk as Abel Shaddick
- Andrew McCarthy as Stanley
- Nastassja Kinski as Gloria Ross
- Aaron Meeks as Herman D. Washington
- Ruby Dee as Grandmother
- Gillian Barber as Mrs. Parker
- Lillian Carlson as Mrs. Gold
- Keith Martin Gordey as Cop
- Ingrid Torrance as Harriet
- Ty Olsson as Biker
There's no approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, but the Want-To-See is currently 30%.
- Barnes, Mike (2016-02-22). "Renee Valente, Casting Executive and Pioneering Producer, Dies at 88". New Hampshire Union Leader. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|