|Subject||The Life of Barack Obama's mother Ann Durham|
|Genre||Biographical, non fiction|
A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother is a 2011 book by former New York Times journalist Janny Scott. It is a biography of Ann Dunham, the mother of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Carolyn Kellogg (3 March 2011). "Who was Stanley Ann Dunham?". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "A White Woman From Kansas". New York Times. 6 March 2011. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- Obama’s Young Mother Abroad New York Times
- Book review: 'A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother' LA Times
- The 'Singular Woman' Who Raised Barack Obama
- Barack Obama racially abused as boy, says book on 'beaten’ mother:The Telegraph
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on an American politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|