|A Long Haul|
|Directed by||Nathaniel Kramer|
|Produced by||Nathaniel Kramer|
|Edited by||Nathaniel Kramer|
A Long Haul is a 2010 documentary film about Montauk, NY charter boat captain Bart Ritchie and his struggles with the effects of a declining economy and governmental regulations on the fishing industry. The film was produced and directed by Nathaniel Kramer, who, in addition to being a filmmaker, is a photographer and recreational fisherman. The film has been well received, screening as an official selection in numerous festivals including: the Astoria/LIC International Film Festival, DocMiami International Film Festival, Connecticut Film Festival, EdinDocs, Lighthouse Film Festival, New Filmmakers New York, Philadelphia Independent Film Festival, The IndieFest, Accolade Festival, and won Best Documentary Short Film, Best Director, and Best Cinematography for a Short Documentary at the Los Angeles Movie Awards.
- "Dennis Cieri". astorialicff.com. Archived from the original on February 24, 2015. Retrieved September 2, 2010.
- [dead link]
- "A Long Haul | ctfilmfest.com". www.ctfilmfest.com. Archived from the original on May 13, 2010. Retrieved September 1, 2010.
- "EDINDOCS Saturday 18th September". Edindocs.com. Archived from the original on March 11, 2012. Retrieved November 27, 2011.
- "The Lighthouse International Film Festival : 2010" (PDF). Lighthousefilmfestival.org. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 11, 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- "Summer Series 2010". www.newfilmmakers.com. Archived from the original on August 27, 2010. Retrieved September 2, 2010.
- "The Indie". Theindiefest.com. Archived from the original on April 20, 2010. Retrieved November 27, 2011.
- "Accolade, Film, Television, TV, Video, Contest, Contests, Awards". Accoladecompetition.org. Archived from the original on October 2, 2011. Retrieved November 27, 2011.
- "2010 Winners". Thelamovieawards.com. March 24, 2010. Archived from the original on October 20, 2011. Retrieved November 27, 2011.
- A Long Haul on IMDb
- March 18, 2010 article from TheFin.com
- March 11, 2010 article from the New York Post
- Ellis Henican awards Nathaniel Kramer "Long Islander of the Week"
- August 27, 2010 article on Dan's Hamptons[permanent dead link]
|This article about a short documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|