|A Huntress of Men|
Advertisement for A Huntress of Men in Motion Picture News
|Directed by||Lucius J. Henderson|
|Written by||Catherine Carr (scenario)|
|Story by||G. Vere Tyler|
Joseph W. Girard
|Distributed by||Red Feather Photoplays|
A Huntress of Men is a 1916 American silent drama film directed by Lucius J. Henderson and starring Mary Fuller, Joseph W. Girard, and Sidney Bracey. The film was released by Red Feather Photoplays on May 6, 1916.
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2020)
- Mary Fuller as The Huntress
- Joseph W. Girard as Fleming Harcourt
- Sidney Bracey as Ned Ashley (as Sydney Bracey)
- "A Huntress of Men". afi.com. Retrieved 6 November 2020.
- "Huntress of Men". AllMovie. Retrieved 6 November 2020.
- "A Huntress of Men". TCM.com. Retrieved 6 November 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: A Huntress of Men
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|