|Purpose||Promote secular humanist values in Romania.|
The Romanian Secular-Humanist Association (Romanian: Asociația Secular-Umanistă din România, abbreviated as ASUR) is a non-governmental organization established in March 2010 to promote secular humanist values in Romania. The organization's activities include fighting religious indoctrination in schools and the state financing of churches.
Since 2012, ASUR also organizes the annual Conferința Raționalilor (Rational's Conference) and it was one of the partner organizations responsible for the Bucharest Science Festival in 2013 and 2014 and the Humanist Eastern European Conference in 2015. The organization is a member of the European Humanist Federation and as of October 2011 of the International Humanist and Ethical Union.
- "Campanii >> Asociația Secular-Umanistă din România". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "2013 Report on International Religious Freedom". U.S. Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Religious Freedom in the World Report 2014" (PDF). Aid to the Church in Need. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Romania 2012 International Religious Freedom Report" (PDF). U.S. Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- Pitulac, Tudor (August 2014). "Social Capital And Civil Commitment: An Aspect Of The State–church Relationship In Contemporary Romania" (PDF). European Journal of Science and Theology. 10.
- "Le Figaro – La cathédrale qui sème la discorde à Bucarest". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "ASUR – Conferința Raționalilor". Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Business Review – Bucharest Science Festival to kick off tomorrow". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Bucharest Science Festival". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Comunicat de presă - Asociația Umanistă Română". Retrieved 2015-05-16.
- "European Humanist Federation – Members". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "ASUR a obținut calitatea de membru în cadrul IHEU". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Our members - Asociatia Secular-Umanista din Romania (Romanian Secular Humanist Association)". Retrieved 2015-05-13.
|This article related to atheism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Romania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|