ASF Autolinee is an Italian bus company that provides bus services in the city of Como, the surrounding province of Como, and in Lecco. The company also operates two bus routes into Switzerland, one from Como to Chiasso and the other from Menaggio to Lugano.
The company is part-owned by the city of Como, the province of Como and the province of Lecco, who between them own 51% of the company. The remaining 49% is owned by a joint venture between Ferrovie Nord Milano and Arriva.
- "ASF Autolinee - Azienda - Chi siamo" [ASF Bus - Company - About us] (in Italian). ASF Autolinee. Archived from the original on 2012-10-15. Retrieved 2012-10-21. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "ASF Autolinee - Azienda - Storia" [ASF Bus - Company - History] (in Italian). ASF Autolinee. Archived from the original on 2012-10-15. Retrieved 2012-10-22. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This Italian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|