- Approach: what processes, strategies, and structures have been developed and reasons why they have been selected;
- Deployment: how these processes, strategies, and structures have been implemented;
- Results: what trends are indicated by the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how this is assessed; and
- Improvement: what process is used for reviewing the appropriateness and effectiveness of the Approach and Deployment above.
- Iqbal, Sohail; Harsh, Om Kumar (April 2013). "A Self Review and External Review Model for Teaching and Assessing Novice Programmers". International Journal of Information and Education Technology. 3 (2). pp. 120–123. doi:10.7763/IJIET.2013.V3.247. ISSN 2010-3689.
- "What is ADRI Approach". Disseminator of Knowledge. IGI Global. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "ADRI Quality Cycle". Australia: Office of Strategy and Planning, Curtin University. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- Carroll, Martin (11 September 2006). "ADRI: A quality assurance model for self-reviews and external reviews" (PDF). Oman: Ministry of Higher Education & Oman Accreditation Council. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|