This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|4th (Quetta) Division|
|Branch||British Indian Army|
The 4th (Quetta) Division was an infantry division of the British Indian Army. It was formed by General Kitchener while he was Commander-in-chief of India. During World War I the division remained in India. Its composition was:
- Commanding officer Lt General H Grover
- 1st Quetta Infantry Brigade Brigadier General Sitwell
- 2nd Quetta Infantry Brigade Major General Mellis VC
- Karachi Brigade Brigadier General Shaw
- Divisional troops
- Perry, F.W. (1993). Order of Battle of Divisions Part 5B. Indian Army Divisions. Newport: Ray Westlake Military Books. ISBN 1-871167-23-X.
- "4th (Quetta) Division on The Regimental Warpath 1914 - 1918 by PB Chappell". Archived from the original on 17 May 2008. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
|This article about a specific Indian military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This World War I article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|