|Dates||1 March – 1 December|
|Goals scored||287 (2.9 per match)|
|Top goalscorer||Eran Zahavi (14 goals)|
|Biggest home win||Shanghai Greenland Shenhua 5–1 Beijing Renhe|
(7 April 2019)
Jiangsu Suning 5–1 Guangzhou R&F
(21 April 2019)
|Biggest away win||Shanghai Greenland Shenhua 0–4 Shanghai SIPG|
(1 March 2019)
Chongqing Dangdai Lifan 0–4 Beijing Sinobo Guoan
(9 March 2019)
|Highest scoring||Tianjin TEDA 4–3 Guangzhou R&F|
(29 March 2019)
Henan Jianye 2–5 Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao
(2 June 2019)
Guangzhou R&F 3–4 Wuhan Zall
(15 June 2019)
|Longest winning run||10 matches|
Beijing Sinobo Guoan
|Longest unbeaten run||10 matches|
Beijing Sinobo Guoan
|Longest winless run||9 matches|
Shanghai Greenland Shenhua
|Longest losing run||4 matches|
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao 2–0 Guangzhou R&F
(6 April 2019)
Beijing Renhe 1–2 Henan Jianye
(5 May 2019)
2020 →All statistics correct as of 16 June 2019.
The 2019 Ping An Chinese Football Association Super League (Chinese: 2019中国平安中国足球协会超级联赛) is the 16th season since the establishment of the Chinese Super League. The league title sponsor is Ping An Insurance. The season began on 1 March and is scheduled to end on 30 November. Shanghai SIPG are the defending champions.
The policy regarding foreign players and U-23 domestic players was modified for this season. The same as the previous two seasons, at least one domestic player who is under the age of 23 (born on or after 1 January 1996) must be in the starting eleven. However, the total number of foreign players appearing in a match is no longer related to the total number of U-23 domestic players. A club can register four foreign players at most in the same time and use three foreign players at most in a match. On the other hand, at least three U-23 domestic players must be used in a match. In addition, if there are U-23 players who have been called up by the national teams at all levels, the number of U-23 domestic players fielded will be reduced accordingly. The policy was modified again during the season. From Round 16 and beyond, maximum of three foreign players can be used at the same time in one match and there must be at least one U-23 domestic player playing in one match. In addition, if there are U-23 players who have been called up by the national teams at all levels, the team can not field any U-23 players.
- 1 Club changes
- 2 Clubs
- 3 Foreign players
- 4 League table
- 5 Results
- 6 Positions by round
- 7 Results by match played
- 8 Goalscorers
- 9 Awards
- 10 League attendance
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Clubs promoted from 2018 China League One
Clubs relegated to 2019 China League One
Stadiums and Locations
|Team||Outgoing manager||Manner of departure||Date of vacancy||Position in table||Incoming manager||Date of appointment|
|Tianjin Tianhai||Park Choong-kyun||Appointed as assistant coach||12 November 2018||Pre-season||Choi Kang-hee||3 December 2018|
|Beijing Renhe||Luis García||Signed by Villarreal||10 December 2018||Aleksandar Stanojević||18 December 2018|
|Shanghai Greenland Shenhua||Wu Jingui||Appointed as sporting director||25 December 2018||Quique Sánchez Flores||25 December 2018|
|Tianjin Tianhai||Choi Kang-hee||Signed by Dalian Yifang||11 February 2019||Shen Xiangfu||15 February 2019|
|Dalian Yifang||Bernd Schuster||Mutual consent||11 February 2019||Choi Kang-hee||11 February 2019|
|Hebei China Fortune||Chris Coleman||Sacked||15 May 2019||15th||Xie Feng (caretaker)||15 May 2019|
|Tianjin Tianhai||Shen Xiangfu||Sacked||28 May 2019||16th||Park Choong-kyun||28 May 2019|
The policy of foreign players remained unchanged. Clubs can register a total of six foreign players over the course of the season, but the number of foreign players allowed on each CSL team at any given time is limited to four. A maximum of three foreign players can be fielded in each match. In addition, each club can register a Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan player of Chinese descent (excluding goalkeepers), provided that he registered as a professional footballer in one of those three association for the first time, as a native player.
- Players name in bold indicates the player is registered during the mid-season transfer window.
- Players that are not in bold or italicized have been signed by the club, but exceed the 4 foreign players on the roster at any one time.
- ^1 For Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese players, if they are non-naturalized and were registered as professional footballers in Hong Kong's, Macau's, or Chinese Taipei's football association for the first time, they are recognized as native players. Otherwise they are recognized as foreign players.
|Pos||Team||Pld||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||Pts||Qualification or relegation|
|1||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||13||12||0||1||27||7||+20||36||Qualification for AFC Champions League group stage|
|2||Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao||13||10||1||2||24||10||+14||31|
|3||Shanghai SIPG||13||10||1||2||24||12||+12||31||Qualification for AFC Champions League play-off round|
|4||Shandong Luneng Taishan||13||6||4||3||23||14||+9||22|
|7||Chongqing Dangdai Lifan||13||4||6||3||16||18||−2||18|
|12||Hebei China Fortune||13||3||3||7||14||21||−7||12|
|15||Shanghai Greenland Shenhua||13||2||3||8||16||23||−7||9||Relegation to China League One|
Rules for classification:
- During season: 1) Points; 2) Goal difference; 3) Goals scored.
- After season: 1) Points; 2) Head-to-head points; 3) Head-to-head goal difference; 4) Head-to-head goals scored; 5) Scores of the weight ratio of the reserve league and youth leagues.
|Home \ Away||BJR||BJS||CQ||DLY||GZE||GZF||HBC||HN||JSS||SD||SGS||SSI||SZ||TTD||TTH||WH|
|Beijing Sinobo Guoan||a||—||4–1||2–1||3–0||2–1||3–0||2–1|
|Chongqing Dangdai Lifan||2–0||0–4||—||0–1||2–2||2–1||0–0||1–1||1–0|
|Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao||0–1||—||2–0||2–2||2–1||1–0||1–0||3–0|
|Hebei China Fortune||1–1||0–1||1–0||—||2–3||3–2||1–2|
|Shandong Luneng Taishan||1–0||0–1||3–1||2–0||2–2||1–1||—||3–0|
|Shanghai Greenland Shenhua||5–1||0–0||1–2||1–3||—||0–4||2–3|
Colours: Blue = home team win; Yellow = draw; Red = away team win.
For upcoming matches, an "a" indicates there is an article about the match.
Positions by round
To preserve chronological evolvements, any postponed matches are not included to the round at which they were originally scheduled, but added to the full round they were played immediately afterwards. For example, if a match is scheduled for round 7, but then played between rounds 8 and 9, it will be added to the standings for round 8.
|Leader and qualification to AFC Champions League group stage|
|Qualification to AFC Champions League Group stage|
|Qualification to AFC Champions League play-off round|
|Relegation to China League One|
Results by match played
; = Win; = Draw = Loss
|Eran Zahavi||Guangzhou R&F||Shenzhen F.C.||3–1 (H)||26 April 2019|||
|Jonathan Viera||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Dalian Yifang||4–1 (H)||28 April 2019|||
|Graziano Pellè||Shandong Luneng Taishan||Wuhan Zall||3–0 (H)||28 April 2019|||
|Eran Zahavi||Guangzhou R&F||Wuhan Zall||3–4 (H)||15 June 2019|
|Month||Manager of the Month||Player of the Month||Goalkeeper of the Month||U-21 Player of the Month||Reference|
|March||Roger Schmidt||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Jonathan Viera||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Zou Dehai||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Zhang Yufeng||Beijing Renhe|||
|April||Roger Schmidt||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Talisca||Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao||Zou Dehai||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||Chen Binbin||Shanghai SIPG|||
|May||Vítor Pereira||Shanghai SIPG||Hulk||Shanghai SIPG||Gu Chao||Jiangsu Suning||Zhang Yufeng||Beijing Renhe|||
|1||Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao||308,339||49,531||28,973||44,048||−6.3%|
|2||Beijing Sinobo Guoan||202,132||46,109||36,892||40,426||−3.2%|
|3||Chongqing Dangdai Lifan||231,557||41,892||27,838||33,080||+2.0%|
|8||Shanghai Greenland Shenhua||129,600||23,832||20,714||21,600||+0.6%|
|10||Shandong Luneng Taishan||149,793||26,384||15,316||21,386||−13.7%|
|14||Hebei China Fortune||88,844||24,283||13,563||17,769||+10.9%|
- Meng Xiangfeng (2007-03-26). "中国足球协会超级联赛历史". Sohu Sports (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "中国平安4年6亿冠名中超 三大层面助力中国足球". Sohu Sports (in Chinese). 2014-06-09. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "中国平安继续冠名中超五年 总额达10亿人民币". Tencent Sports (in Chinese). 2017-05-18. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "19年赛历:跨9个月5次间歇期 足协杯决赛间隔1个月". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-12-20. Retrieved 2018-12-20.
- "首冠！上港2018中超联赛封王 武磊破纪录艾哈建功". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-11-07.
- "中超U23政策正式版:与外援脱钩 首���1人最少上3人". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-12-20. Retrieved 2018-12-20.
- "足协宣布新规启用：U23始终在场 外援在场不超3人". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2019-06-18. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "24小时内收两份大礼!死敌抬着卓尔进中超+拿冠军". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-10-07.
- "中甲-深圳时隔七年重返中超!5–0大胜神奇逆转绿城". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-11-03.
- "2018中超大结局:上港夺魁武磊穿金靴 亚泰无奈降级". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-11-11.
- "恒丰成中超首支降级队！升班马难逃二年级可怕魔咒". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-11-02.
- "关于天津权健足球俱乐部有限责任公司更名的公告". thecfa.cn (in Chinese). 2019-01-14. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "关于公布获得2019赛季中国足球协会超级联赛准入资格俱乐部名单（第一批）的通知". thecfa.cn (in Chinese). 2018-09-30. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- "关于公布第二批获得2019赛季中国足球协会超级联赛准入资格俱乐部名单的通知". thecfa.cn (in Chinese). 2019-02-01. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "权健官宣崔康熙担任主教练 本赛季结束后正式上任". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-11-03. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- "人���官方宣布主帅路易斯卸任 盼其在欧洲能成功". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-12-11. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "人和官方宣布斯塔诺成新帅 第三次执教北京球队". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-12-18. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "圣诞礼!申花官宣新帅弗洛雷斯 吴金贵出任体育总监". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2018-12-25. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "一方官方宣布崔康熙出任主帅 重塑大连足球荣光". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2019-02-11. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- "天海官宣沈祥福出任主帅一职 曾打造超白金一代". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2019-02-15. Retrieved 2019-02-15.
- "中超下课首人！华夏宣布换帅科尔曼离任 谢峰救火". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "天津天海官方宣布沈祥福下课 朴忠均成新帅". Sina Sports (in Chinese). 2019-05-28. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "中超队投入12亿封顶工资上限1000万 排名方法有变" (in Chinese).
- "中超联赛射手榜". csl-china.com. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
- "中超联赛助攻榜". csl-china.com. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
- "中超-扎哈维上演帽子戏法 广州富力3-1逆转深圳佳兆业". CSL-China.com (in Chinese). 2019-04-26. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "中超-纪录之夜 比埃拉"戴帽"定胜局 北京中赫国安4-1大连一方". CSL-China.com (in Chinese). 2019-04-28. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "中超-佩莱上演帽子戏法 山东鲁能泰山3-0武汉卓尔". CSL-China.com (in Chinese). 2019-04-28. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "3月中超联赛最佳评选结果出炉 北京中赫国安包揽三项大奖" (in Chinese). Chinese Super League. 7 April 2019. Retrieved 7 April 2019.
- "4月中超联赛最佳评选结果出炉 榜首三强分获四项大奖" (in Chinese). Chinese Super League. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "5月中超联赛最佳评选结果出炉 上海上港斩获两项大奖" (in Chinese). Chinese Super League. 10 June 2019. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Current CSL table, and recent results/fixtures at Soccerway