Group J of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualification tournament was one of the 12 groups to decide the teams which qualify for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations finals tournament. The group consisted of four teams: Tunisia, Egypt, Niger, and Eswatini (formerly Swaziland).
- Egypt were named as hosts of the final tournament replacing Cameroon on 8 January 2019. At that time, they had already clinched a top two place in Group J and assured of qualification to the final tournament.
- The official name of Swaziland was changed to Eswatini in 2018 after they had played their first qualifying match, and since then both FIFA and CAF have used the name Eswatini for official use.
There were 34 goals scored in 12 matches, for an average of 2.83 goals per match.
- "Total Africa Cup of Nations, Cameroon: Draw results and fixtures". CAF. 13 January 2017.
- "New Dates of the Qualifiers of AFCON, Cameroon 2019" (PDF). CAF.
- "Draw Procedure of the Qualifiers of the 32nd Edition of Total Africa Cup of Nations, Cameroon 2019" (PDF). CAFonline.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Matches - Eswatini". FIFA.com.
- "CAF - 32nd Edition of Total Africa Cup of Nations - Eswatini". CAF.
- 32nd Edition Of Total Africa Cup Of Nations, CAFonline.com