This article does not cite any sources. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Eastern Region Jr A Championship|
|Dates||May 3, 2017 – May 7, 2017|
|Venue(s)||La Cite du Sport in Terrebonne, Quebec|
|Runner-up||Carleton Place Canadians|
|Scoring leader(s)||Loik Leveille (TER) (7 pts)|
The 2017 Fred Page Cup was the 23rd Canadian Eastern Junior A Ice Hockey Championship for the Canadian Junior Hockey League. The Terrebonne Cobras hosted for the second time in team history. The tournament was held May 3 to May 7 at La Cite du Sport in Terrebonne, Quebec. The Carleton Place Canadians of the CCHL entered the tournament as the 3-time defending champions. The tournament champions qualified for the 2017 Royal Bank Cup, held in Cobourg, Ontario and hosted by the OJHL's Cobourg Cougars at the Cobourg Community Centre.
- Terrebonne Cobras (Host and LHJQ Champions )
- Regular Season: 44-5-0 (1st LHJQ Alexandre Burrows Division)
- Playoffs: Defeated Princeville (4-0), Defeated St-Leonard (4-1), Defeated Longueuil (4-1) to win the league.
- Longueuil Collège Français (QJHL Runner-Up)
- Regular Season: 43-4-2 (1st LHJQ Martin St-Louis Division)
- Playoffs: Defeated Sainte-Agathe (4-1), Defeated Granby (4-2), Defeated by Terrebonne (1-4).
- Truro Bearcats (MHL Champion)
- Regular Season: 35-13-2 (2nd MHL South Division)
- Playoffs: Defeated Yarmouth (4-1), Defeated Amherst (4-1), Defeated Miramichi (4-3) to win league.
- Carleton Place Canadians (CCHL Champion)
- Regular Season: 50-12-0 (1st CCHL Robinson Division)
- Playoffs: Defeated Nepean (4-1), Defeated Kemptville (4-2), Defeated Ottawa (4-1) to win league.
x = Clinched championship round berth; y = Clinched first overall
Tie Breaker: Head-to-Head, then 3-way +/-.
Semi and Finals