The 65th Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring fueled by Fresh from Florida was an endurance sports car racing event held at Sebring International Raceway near Sebring, Florida from 16–18 March 2017. The race was the second round of the 2017 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, as well as the second round of the North American Endurance Cup.
The race was won by Wayne Taylor Racing's Cadillac DPi-V.R driven by Ricky Taylor, Jordan Taylor, and Alex Lynn, ahead of Mustang Sampling Racing's Cadillac DPi-V.R and Whelen Engineering Racing's Cadillac DPi-V.R. The PC class winners were Performance Tech Motorsports with drivers James French, Patricio O'Ward, and Kyle Masson driving an Oreca FLM09. Corvette Racing won the GTLM class for the third straight year with Antonio García, Jan Magnussen, and Mike Rockenfeller taking the win in their Chevrolet Corvette C7.R. The GTD category was won by Riley Motorsports - WeatherTech Racing's Ben Keating, Jeroen Bleekemolen, and Mario Farnbacher in a Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Class winners are denoted in bold.
- Pole Position - #13 Neel Jani - 1:48.178
- Fastest Lap - #31 Mike Conway - 1:49.629 on lap 100
- Wayne Taylor Racing wins 2017 Sebring 12 Hours
- 2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Dominance by Cadillac Continues
- 2017 12 Hours of Sebring scoring
- "Race Official Resuts" (PDF). Retrieved 30 November 2020.
- "03/18/2017 race: Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring (WSCC) - Racing-Reference.info". www.racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2020-11-29.
- 2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results
|WeatherTech SportsCar Championship|
24 Hours of Daytona
|2017 season||Next race:|
Grand Prix of Long Beach