The 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile or 2014 Paris Motor Show took place from 4 October to 19 October 2014 on 'Automobile and Fashion' theme.
- Citroen DS3 WRC
- Hyundai i20 WRC
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Australasian Safari
- Peugeot 208 WRC
- Peugeot 208 WRC-2
- Peugeot 208 WRX FIA European Rallycross Championship
- Volkswagen Polo R WRC (European Debut)
The Automobile and Fashion Exhibition
The 2014 Paris Motor Show will be based on the 'Automobile and Fashion' theme. Around 40 cars will be the part of exhibition in partnership with INA at Pavilion 8. All these cars will be from the year before 1900 to the current year and that includes pre-war, post-war, art years and environment-friendly customization of the contemporary era as well.
Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Testing Center
The 2014 Paris Motor Show will host an event for the testing of electric and hybrid vehicle testing at the pavilion 2/1. This will be the first time that the live testing for the visitor will be done at an automobile event. The car manufacturers like BMW, Courb, Eon, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes, Renault and other will be participating in the testing.
- Hemmes, Henry (December 2014). "Paris 2014". Roundel. 46 (12): 42–47.
- "Ferrari 458 Speciale A at 2014 Paris Motor Show". Auto Power Girl. Retrieved 2014-11-19.
- "Jaguar XE at 2014 Paris Motor Show". EVO.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-11-19.
- "New Hyundai i20's High-Performance Model in the Works". auto.ndtv.com. 2014-10-14. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV racing in Australasian Safari 2014". YouTube.com. 2014-10-21. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mondial de l’Automobile de Paris 2014.|
2012 Paris Motor Show
| Paris Motor Show
|Next show: |
2016 Paris Motor Show