The 2014 Champions Tour was the 35th season for the golf tour now known as PGA Tour Champions since it officially began in 1980 as the Senior PGA Tour. The season consisted of 26 official money events with purses totaling $51,650,000, including five majors. Bernhard Langer won five tournaments, including two majors, and led the money list, scoring average list and the Charles Schwab Cup.
The following table shows all the official money events for the 2014 season. "Date" is the ending date of the tournament. The numbers in parentheses after the winners' names are the number of wins they will have on the tour up to and including that event. Senior majors are shown in bold. Golfers winning on their Champions Tour debut are shown in italics.
Scoring Average leaders
|2||Jay Haas||United States||68.39|
|3||Fred Couples||United States||69.06|
|5||Kenny Perry||United States||69.30|
Money List leaders
|3||Jay Haas||United States||1,939,974||21||1|
|4||Tom Pernice, Jr.||United States||1,580,313||25||2|
|5||Kenny Perry||United States||1,566,858||18||2|
Career Money List leaders
|1||Hale Irwin||United States||26,908,249||45|
|2||Gil Morgan||United States||20,463,277||25|
|3||Jay Haas||United States||16,138,666||17|
|4||Tom Kite||United States||16,007,225||10|
- "Champions Tour announces 2014 Tournament Schedule". December 13, 2013. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "2014 Champions Tour schedule". PGA Tour. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "Scoring Average – 2014 Champions Tour". PGA Tour. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- "Money Leaders – 2014 Champions Tour". PGA Tour. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- "Career Money Leaders – 2014 Champions Tour". PGA Tour. Retrieved April 1, 2014.