|2013 U.S. F2000 National Championship|
The 2013 U.S. F2000 National Championship is a season of the U.S. F2000 National Championship, an open wheel auto racing series that is the first step in IndyCar's Road to Indy ladder. It is the fourth full season of the series since its revival in 2010.
There are two classes of competition, the premier Championship Class and the lower National Class. For this season all National Class competitors will use the Formula SCCA/FE chassis. This chassis was first allowed in the National Class in 2012. Championship Class competitors will continue to use Mazda MZR powered Van Diemen F2000 chassis with a league-specified wing package. National Class competitors were previously allowed to use Van Diemen chassis with less powerful engines than the Championship Class.
Drivers and teams
(N) National Class
Race calendar and results
The race schedule was announced on October 23, 2012. Fourteen races were announced, with the possibility of up to sixteen races from adding another race to the already scheduled race meets at Sebring and Laguna Seca. Laguna Seca, Reliant Park, and Toronto are all new venues for 2013.
|1||Cape Motorsports w/ Wayne Taylor Racing||386|
|2||Belardi Auto Racing||219|
|5||Pabst Racing Services||134|
- In conjunction with SMR Racing.
- "Fletcher To Drive for Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing in 2013". USF2000. January 15, 2013. Archived from the original on February 17, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- Andretti Autosport Signs Garett Grist to Compete with USF2000 Team, Andretti Autosport, January 21, 2013, Retrieved 2013-01-21
- "USF2000: JAY Motorsports Returns with French Up-and-Comer Latorre". eFormulaCarNews. January 24, 2013. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- USF2000 Unveils 2013 Schedule Archived 2013-02-05 at Archive.today, USF2000, October 23, 2012, Retrieved 2012-12-08