There are three 2011 All-Pro Teams—one each named by the Associated Press (AP), Pro Football Writers Association (PFWA), and Sporting News—for performance in the 2011 NFL season. While none of these have the official imprimatur of the NFL (whose official recognition is nomination to the 2012 Pro Bowl), they are included (separately) in the NFL Record and Fact Book. Any player selected to any of the teams can be described as an "All-Pro."
The AP team, with first- and second-team selections, was chosen by a national panel of 50 NFL writers; the Sporting News selection process uses a panel of 50 NFL coaches and executives, while the PFWA team is chosen by polling its 300+ members.
- AP = Associated Press All-Pro team
- APt = Tied for First-team All-Pro in the AP vote
- AP-2 = Associated Press Second-team All-Pro
- AP-2t = Tied for Second-team All-Pro in the AP vote
- PFWA = Pro Football Writers Association All-NFL team
- SN = Sporting News All-Pro Team
- The 2012 Pro Bowl represents the 2011 NFL season