|2010 U.S. F2000 National Championship|
The 2010 Cooper Tires presents the U.S. F2000 National Championship powered by Mazda is the first U.S. F2000 National Championship season under the new management, sanctioned by the Indy Racing League. All cars will run Mazda MZR engines built by former driver Steve Knapp.
Drivers and teams
| Cape Motorsports
w/ Wayne Taylor Racing
|3||Josh Fielding||St. Pete to ORP only|
|18||Javier Barrales||Road Atlanta only|
|JDC MotorSports||5||Luke Ellery||Road Atlanta only|
|19||Martin Sala||Skipped ORP, Iowa, Road America, & Road Atlanta|
|Pabst Racing Services||6||Martin Scuncio||St. Pete only|
|Tõnis Kasemets||Autobahn & Road America only|
|9||J. R. Smart||Skipped ORP and New Jersey|
|Andretti Autosport||7||Zach Veach||Beginning at Laguna Seca|
|Liberty Motorsports||14||Terrick Mansur||St. Pete to Iowa only|
|Félix Serrallés||Road America & Road Atlanta only|
|41||Matthew Powers||St. Pete, Autobahn, Road America, & Road Atlanta|
|Brian Belardi||Iowa only|
|Fuerza Chile Motorsports||18||Javier Barrales||Beginning at ORP, changed teams for Road Atlanta|
|99||Martin Scuncio||Beginning at ORP, skipped Road Atlanta|
|ZSports Midwest||20||Benjamin Searcy||St. Pete only|
|David Cheng||Road America only|
|21||Scott Anderson||Road America only|
|AcceleRace MotorSports||28||Ardie Greenamyer|
|ArmsUp MotorSports||31||Joe Tovo||ORP only|
|AIM Autosport||77||Anthony Furfari||St. Pete only|
Race calendar and results
The schedule was announced on November 24, 2009. All championship rounds will be supporting the Star Mazda Championship. An exhibition meeting with two non-championship rounds will also be held at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca over May 22–23, in support of the American Le Mans Series.
1Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca round was a non-points event run in conjunction with the Pacific F2000 Championship.
1Ardie Greenamyer switched from Championship to National class at ORP and was subsequently not shown in Championship class standings published by the league.
- "Patrick McKenna signs to race in USA". Raidió Teilifís Éireann. RTÉ Commercial Enterprises Limited. 2010-03-03. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- "Josh Fielding Signs for Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing". capemotorsports.com. Cape Motorsports. 2010-03-07. Archived from the original on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- Australian FF Star Set to Join JDC MotorSports at Road Atlanta Archived 2011-07-10 at the Wayback Machine, eFormulaCarNews, September 8, 2010, Retrieved 2010-09-11
- "JDC Adds Three". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-17. Archived from the original on 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Season Preview: USF2000 National Championship". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-23. Archived from the original on 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "Zach Veach Signs with Andretti Autosport". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-26. Archived from the original on 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- "Sage Karam Signs with Andretti Autosport". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-04. Archived from the original on 2015-01-02. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "Liberty Motorsports expands race operations for 2010" (PDF). usf2000.com. U.S. F2000 National Championship. 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2010-03-03.[permanent dead link]
- "Liberty Motorsports Confirms Terrick Mansur". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-11. Archived from the original on 2010-03-15. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- Serralles Joins Liberty Motorsports for Remainder of 2010 Season Archived 2011-07-10 at the Wayback Machine, Liberty Motorsports PR via eFormulaCarNews, August 12, 2010, Retrieved 2010-08-15
- "Powers Signs with Liberty Motorsports". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-19. Archived from the original on 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Ben Searcy Returns to ZSports Midwest". junioropenwheeltalent.com. Junior Open Wheel Talent. 2010-03-12. Archived from the original on 2010-05-03. Retrieved 2010-03-15.
- USF2000: ZSports Midwest Returns at Road America with Anderson Archived 2011-07-10 at the Wayback Machine, eFormulaCarNews, August 9, 2010, Retrieved 2010-08-09
- "AIM Autosport travels the "Road to Indy" with Anthony and Michael Furfari; Team's strong driver development program continues in 2010" (PDF). starmazda.com. Star Mazda Championship. 2010-01-11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-11-30. Retrieved 2010-01-19.
- "USF2000 National Championship Announces 2010 Schedule" (PDF). usf2000.com. U.S. F2000 National Championship. 2009-11-24. Retrieved 2010-01-03.[permanent dead link]
- "American Le Mans Series Monterey presented by Patrón adds to the race action". mazdaraceway.com. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. 2010-04-06. Archived from the original on 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2010-04-07.