|Finals site||Salem, Virginia|
|Champions||Wisconsin–Stevens Point (1st title)|
|Runner-up||Williams (2nd title game)|
|Winning coach||Jack Bennett (UWSP)|
|MOP||Nick Bennett (UWSP)|
The 2004 NCAA Division III Men's Basketball Tournament was the 30th annual single-elimination tournament to determine the national champions of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) men's Division III collegiate basketball in the United States.
The field contained sixty-four teams, and each program was allocated to one of four sectionals. All sectional games were played on campus sites, while the national semifinals, third-place final, and championship finals were contested at the Salem Civic Center in Salem, Virginia.
The Pointers (29–5) were coached by Jack Bennett.
Nick Bennett, also from Stevens Point, was named Most Outstanding Player.
|National Semifinals||National Championship|
- 2004 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament
- 2004 NCAA Division II Men's Basketball Tournament
- 2004 NCAA Division III Women's Basketball Tournament
- 2004 NAIA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament
- "Division III Men's Basketball Championship" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. p. 24. Retrieved 20 April 2019.