The 2002 All-Pro Team comprises the National Football League players that were named to the Associated Press, Pro Football Writers Association, and The Sporting News All-Pro Teams in 2002. Both first and second teams are listed for the AP team. These are the three teams that are included in Total Football II: The Official Encyclopedia of the National Football League. In 2002 the Pro Football Writers Association and Pro Football Weekly combined their All-pro teams, a practice with continues through 2008. In 2001 the AP did not have a separate “fullback” position. Also, in 2001, the AP returned to choosing two inside linebackers, rather than one.
- AP = Associated Press All-Pro team
- AP-2 = Associated Press Second-team All-Pro
- PFWA = Pro Football Writers Association/Pro Football Weekly All-Pro team
- TSN = The Sporting News All-Pro Team
- Associated Press Archive, "2002 AP All-Pro Team List"; January 6, 2003.
- The Sporting News, "2002 NFL awards"; February 3, 2003.
- Pro Football Weekly, "2002 Awards Issue" Volume 17 Issue 27". ; January 18, 2003.