The 1st Australian Logistic Support Group (1 ALSG) was a ground support unit of the Australian Army during the Vietnam War located at Vung Tau. 1 ALSG commanded logistic support units to all Australian forces in South Vietnam and was composed of engineer, transport, ordnance, medical and service corps units. The unit was initially formed in 1965 as the Australian Logistic Support Company to support the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment, and was redesignated as 1 ALSG in April 1966 following the deployment of the 1st Australian Task Force as the Australian commitment in Vietnam expanded.
- Headquarters 1 ALSG
- 17 Construction Squadron
- 1,3 and 32 Small Ships Troops
- 87 Transport Platoon
- 21 Supply Platoon
- Detachment 176 Air Dispatch Company
- 2 Field Ambulance (later replaced by 8 Field Ambulance)
- 101 Field Workshop
- Detachment 1st Division Postal Unit
- 1st Australian Rest and Convalescence Centre
- 104 Signal Squadron
- Palazzo 2006, p. 45.
- "Australian Order of Battle for Vietnam 1962–1972". Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia. Retrieved 21 October 2011.