|Dates||March 23–26, 1995|
|Location||Rancho Mirage, California|
|Course(s)||Mission Hills Country Club|
Dinah Shore Tourn. Course
|Format||Stroke play - 72 holes|
|Length||6,460 yards (5,907 m)|
|Field||116 players, 77 after cut|
The 1995 Nabisco Dinah Shore was a women's professional golf tournament, held March 23–26 at Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California. This was the 24th edition of the Nabisco Dinah Shore, and the thirteenth as a major championship.
Nanci Bowen won her only major title, one stroke ahead of runner-up Susie Redman; it was her sole victory on the LPGA Tour. Tammie Green was the 54-hole leader, followed by Nancy Lopez and Laura Davies, but all three were over par on Sunday. Bowen and Redman were four strokes back after three rounds at 215 (−1); Bowen was one shot better in the final round with 70 and won.
Past champions in the field
Made the cut
|Player||Country||Year(s) won||R1||R2||R3||R4||Total||To par||Finish|
|Betsy King||United States||1987, 1990||77||75||71||68||291||+3||T11|
|Dottie Pepper||United States||1992||78||73||70||70||291||+3||T11|
|Pat Bradley||United States||1986||74||75||71||72||292||+4||T16|
|Juli Inkster||United States||1984, 1989||76||70||73||73||292||+4||T16|
|Donna Andrews||United States||1994||76||72||79||78||305||+17||T73|
Missed the cut
|Player||Country||Year(s) won||R1||R2||Total||To par|
|Amy Alcott||United States||1983, 1988, 1991||81||74||155||+11|
|Alice Miller||United States||1985||79||78||157||+13|
Sunday, March 26, 1995
|Place||Player||Country||Score||To par||Money ($)|
|1||Nanci Bowen||United States||69-75-71-70=285||−3||127,500|
|2||Susie Redman||United States||75-70-70-71=286||−2||79,129|
|T3||Brandie Burton||United States||76-71-71-69=287||−1||42,237|
|Nancy Lopez||United States||74-71-68-74=287|
|Sherri Turner||United States||72-74-71-70=287|
|T7||Tammie Green||United States||71-70-70-77=288||E||23,738|
|Colleen Walker||United States||74-73-69-72=288|
Cumulative tournament scores, relative to par
Birdie Bogey Double bogey
- "Bowen's first LPGA victory a major one". Eugene Register-Guard. (Oregon). Associated Press. March 27, 1995. p. 2B.
- Bonk, Thomas (March 27, 1995). "LPGA no-name pulls upset at Dinah Shore". Milwaukee Journal. (Los Angeles Times). p. C7.
- Garrity, John (April 3, 1995). "Making a splash". Sports Illustrated. p. G10.
- "Green has two-shot lead at Dinah Shore". Eugene Register-Guard. (Oregon). Associated Press. March 26, 1995. p. 9G.
- "ANA Inspiration (Nabisco Dinah Shore)". LPGA. 1995. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Green leads Dinah Shore". Eugene Register-Guard. (Oregon). Associated Press. March 25, 1995. p. 2D.