|Duration||14 January 1993– 19 December 1993|
|Number of official events||38|
|Most wins||3 – Colin Montgomerie|
|Order of Merit||Colin Montgomerie|
|Golfer of the Year||Bernhard Langer|
|Sir Henry Cotton rookie of the year||Gary Orr|
The table below shows the 1993 European Tour schedule which was made up of 38 tournaments counting for the Order of Merit, and five non-counting "Approved Special Events". There were few changes from the previous season, with the addition of the Madeira Island Open and a ProServ tournament in Bologna replacing the Volvo Open di Firenze. A new tournament was planned for South Africa but was not finalised.
The cancellation of the Monte Carlo Open in February prompted resheduling of the Irish Open to ensure there was no gap in the schedule prior to The Open Championship. The Honda Open, originally scheduled opposite the Dunhill Cup, was later moved to the fill the dates vacated by the Irish Open. In early March, the Kronenbourg Open was added to replace the cancelled ProServ tournament.
- The numbers in parentheses after the winners' names show the number of official career wins they had on the European Tour up to and including that event. Totals are only shown for members of the European Tour and are inclusive of the three United States-based major championships since, although not official tour events at the time, they have been recognised as such retrospectively. Victories in "Approved Special Events" are not recognised as official tour wins.
Order of Merit
|Position||Player||Country||Prize money (£)|
|8||Darren Clarke||Northern Ireland||369,675.08|
|9||Gordon Brand Jnr||Scotland||367,589.10|
|European Tour Golfer of the Year||Bernhard Langer||Germany|
|Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year||Gary Orr||Scotland|
- "Tour History". PGA European Tour. Archived from the original on 4 April 2010. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- Davies, David (8 November 1993). "Montgomerie takes top spot". The Guardian. London, England. p. 19. Retrieved 30 April 2020 ��� via Newspapers.com.
- Hopkins, John (8 November 1993). "Montgomerie takes pressure in stride". The Times. p. 28. Retrieved 30 April 2020 – via The Times Digital Archive.
- Platts, Mitchell (23 September 1992). "Increased prestige of tour illustrated by £1 million Open". The Times. p. 30 – via The Times Digital Archive.
- Webb, Mel (13 January 1993). "Ryder Cup returns to fuel fires of ambition". The Times. p. 36 – via The Times Digital Archive.
- "Sport in brief | Golf". The Guardian. London, England. 5 September 1992. p. 15. Retrieved 30 April 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- Henderson, David (11 February 1993). "Olazabal loses on the swings". The Guardian. London, England. p. 17. Retrieved 30 April 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- Henderson, David (5 March 1993). "Payne steps into the limelight". The Guardian. London, England. p. 18. Retrieved 30 April 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Kronenbourg replaces Bologna". Dayton Daily News. Dayton, Ohio. 4 March 1993. p. 10. Retrieved 30 April 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Events | European Tour | 1993". Official World Golf Ranking. Retrieved 30 April 2020.