The 1992 All-Pro Team is composed of the National Football League players that were named to the Associated Press, Newspaper Enterprise Association, Pro Football Writers Association, and The Sporting News All-Pro Teams in 1992. Both first and second teams are listed for the AP and NEA teams. These are the four teams that are included in Total Football II: The Official Encyclopedia of the National Football League. In 1992 the Pro Football Writers Association and Pro Football Weekly combined their All-pro teams, a practice with continues through 2008.
- AP = Associated Press All-Pro team
- AP-2 = Associated Press Second-team All-Pro
- PFWA = Pro Football Writers Association/Pro Football Weekly All-Pro team
- TSN = The Sporting News All-Pro Team
- NEA = Newspaper Enterprise Association All-Pro team.
- NEA-2 = Newspaper Enterprise Association Second-team All-Pro