Boren: 60–70% 70–80% 80–90% >90%
The 1984 United States Senate election in Oklahoma was held on November 6, 1984.
Incumbent Senator David Boren was re-elected to a second term in office.
- David Boren, incumbent Senator
- Marshall A. Luse, independent candidate for Oklahoma's 4th congressional district in 1982
|Democratic||David Boren (incumbent)||432,534||89.87%|
|Democratic||Marshall A. Luse, Jr.||48,761||10.13%|
- William Crozier, management instructor and nominee for Oklahoma's 4th congressional district in 1972
- Gar Graham, Democratic candidate for Senate in 1980
- George L. Mothershed, Oklahoma City attorney
|Republican||George L. Mothershed||46,933||39.30%|
|Republican||George L. Mothershed||100,995||49.95%|
Independents and third parties
- Robert T. Murphy, nominee for Senate in 1980
|Democratic||David Boren (incumbent)||906,131||75.64%||10.15|
|Libertarian||Robert T. Murphy||11,168||0.93%||0.93|
- "OK US Senate – D Primary". OurCampaigns. Retrieved 15 August 2019.
- "OK US Senate – R Primary". OurCampaigns. Retrieved 15 August 2019.
- "OK US Senate – R Runoff". OurCampaigns. Retrieved 15 August 2019.
- <ID> "OK US Senate- R Runoff". OurCampaigns. Retrieved 12 August 2019.