|1975 USAC Championship Car season|
|USAC National Championship Trail|
|Start date||March 2|
|End date||November 9|
|National champion||A. J. Foyt|
|Indianapolis 500 winner||Bobby Unser|
The 1975 USAC Championship Car season consisted of 13 races, beginning in Ontario, California on March 2 and concluding in Avondale, Arizona on November 9. The USAC National Champion was A. J. Foyt and the Indianapolis 500 winner was Bobby Unser.
Schedule and results
All races running on Oval/Speedway.
- ^1 Scheduled for 500 miles, stopped early due to rain.
Final points standings
Note1: Bobby Allison and George Follmer were not eligible for points.
Note2: Jerry Grant scored points at Ontario but competed with an FIA license.
Note3: Bentley Warren scored 100 points at Pocono, but forfeited those points due to a rule violation.
- Åberg, Andreas. "USAC National Championship 1975". Driver Database. Archived from the original on 2009-05-06. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- Harms, Phil; Ferner, Michael; Measures, Gerry; Brown, Allen. "Indy 500 and USAC racing (1971-1978)". OldRacingCars.com. Archived from the original on 2009-05-06. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- "1975 USAC National Championship Trail". ChampCarStats.com. Archived from the original on 2009-05-13. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- Harms, Phil. "1975 Championship Driver Summary" (PDF). Motorsport.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-05-03.
- http://media.indycar.com/pdf/2011/IICS_2011_Historical_Record_Book_INT6.pdf (p. 221-222)