|1967 San Jose State Spartans football|
|Head coach||Harry Anderson (3rd season)|
|Home stadium||Spartan Stadium|
San Jose State played as an Independent in 1967. The team was led by third-year head coach Harry Anderson, and played home games at Spartan Stadium in San Jose, California. The Spartans finished the 1967 season with a record of two wins and seven losses (2–7). Overall, the team was outscored by its opponents 166–286 for the season.
|September 16||at Arizona State||L 16–27|
|September 30||at Stanford||L 14–28|
|October 14||at West Texas State[note 2]||L 14–28|
|October 21||New Mexico||W 52–14|
|October 28||Pacific (CA)||L 14–34|
|November 4||No. 8 Wyoming||L 7–28|
|November 11||at California||L 6���30|
|November 18||at Fresno State[note 3]||W 35–30||5,336|
|November 25||at BYU||L 8–67|
Team players in the NFL/AFL
|Mike Spitzer||Defensive end||6||148||Detroit Lions|
|Danny Holman||Quarterback||8||201||Pittsburgh Steelers|
|Roy Hall||Tackle||16||410||Atlanta Falcons|
|Walt Blackledge||Flanker||16||432||Baltimore Colts|
- "Fresno State 2016 Media Guide" (PDF). Retrieved December 8, 2016.
- "San Jose State 2016 Football Media Guide". Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- "San Jose State Yearly Results". College Football Data Warehouse. Retrieved February 1, 2017.
- "1968 NFL Draft". Retrieved December 7, 2016.
- "San Jose St. Players/Alumni". Retrieved December 16, 2016.
|This College football 1960s season article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|