The 1966 United States Senate election in Alaska was held on November 8, 1966. Incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator Bob Bartlett was re-elected to a second term in office, defeating Republican dentist Lee McKinley in a rematch of their 1960 race.
- Bob Bartlett, incumbent Senator
- T.J. Bichsel
- David Boyer, candidate for Governor of Alaska in 1962
- Robert L. Veach
- Lawrence M. Brayton, candidate for Senate in 1960
- Lee McKinley, dentist and Republican nominee for Senate in 1960
- Maxine B. Whaley
|Democratic||Bob Bartlett (inc.)||27,994||57.40%|
|Republican||Lawrence M. Brayton||5,492||11.26%|
|Republican||Maxine B. Whaley||8,662||3.83%|
|Democratic||Robert L. Veach||1,299||2.66%|
|Democratic||Bob Bartlett (inc.)||49,289||75.54%||12.12|
- "Our Campaigns - AK US Senate - Open Primary Race - Aug 22, 1966". www.ourcampaigns.com.
- "Our Campaigns - AK US Senate Race - Nov 07, 1966". www.ourcampaigns.com.
- Clerk of the United States House of Representatives (1967). "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 7, 1966" (PDF). U.S. Government Printing Office.
|This Alaska-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|