|1964 Bowling Green Falcons football|
|1964 record||9–1 (5–1 MAC)|
|Head coach||Doyt Perry (10th season)|
|1964 Mid-American Conference football standings|
|Bowling Green $||5||–||1||–||0||9||–||1||–||0|
The 1964 Bowling Green Falcons football team was an American football team that represented Bowling Green State University in the Mid-American Conference (MAC) during the 1964 college football season. In their tenth and final season under head coach Doyt Perry, the Falcons compiled a 9–1 record (5–1 against MAC opponents), won the MAC championship, and outscored opponents by a combined total of 275 to 87.
The team's statistical leaders included Jerry Ward with 726 passing yards, Stew Williams with 609 rushing yards, and Jay Cunningham with 174 receiving yards.
Doyt Perry resigned as the team's head football coach after the 1965 season but remained the school's athletic director until 1970. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 1988.
- "1964 Bowling Green State Falcons Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved September 27, 2016.
- "1964 Mid-American Conference Year Summary". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved September 27, 2016.
- "1964 Bowling Green State Falcons Stats". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved September 27, 2016.
- "Doyt Perry Receives Honor". The Times Recorder. November 17, 1970. p. 3.
- "BG's Doyt Perry is dead at age 82". The Akron Beacon Journal. February 12, 1992. p. C2.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|