The 1963 Memorial Cup final was the 45th junior ice hockey championship of the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association. The George Richardson Memorial Trophy champions Niagara Falls Flyers of the Ontario Hockey Association in Eastern Canada competed against the Abbott Cup champions Edmonton Oil Kings of the Central Alberta Hockey League in Western Canada. In a best-of-seven series, held at Edmonton Gardens in Edmonton, Alberta, Edmonton won their 1st Memorial Cup, defeating Niagara Falls 4 games to 2.
- Game 1: Niagara Falls 8-0 Edmonton
- Game 2: Edmonton 5-2 Niagara Falls
- Game 3: Edmonton 3-2 Niagara Falls
- Game 4: Edmonton 5-2 Niagara Falls
- Game 5: Niagara Falls 5-2 Edmonton
- Game 6: Edmonton 4-3 Niagara Falls
Ron Anderson, Butch Barber, Tom Bend, Roger Bourbonnais, Jim Brown, Rich Bulloch, Jim Chase, Vince Downey, Jim Eagle, Ron Falkenberg, Doug Fox, Harold Fleming, Russ Kirk, S. Knox, Bert Marshall, Max Mestinsek, Butch Paul, Gregg Pilling, Pat Quinn, Dave Rochefort, Glen Sather, Reg Tashuk. Coach: Buster Brayshaw
- Wayne Overland (September 1, 1967). "The Most Tragic Story in Sport". Edmonton Journal, page 20. Retrieved September 6, 2013.