This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Copa de Campeones CONCACAF 1963|
|Dates||10 March – 18 August 1963|
|Teams||9 (from 1 confederation)|
|Venue(s)||Various (in 8 host cities)|
|Champions||Racing Haïtien (1st title)|
|Goals scored||46 (2.71 per match)|
The 1963 CONCACAF Champions' Cup was the 2nd edition of the annual continental club football competition held in the CONCACAF region (North, Central America and the Caribbean), the CONCACAF Champions' Cup. It determined that year's club champion of association football in the CONCACAF region.
The tournament was played from 10 March 1963 till 18 August 1963.
|Sithoc||1 - 3||Racing Haïtien|
- Racing Haïtien advance with 4-1 on aggregate.
|Deportivo Oro||2 – 3||New York Hungaria|
- New York Hungaria advance with 5-4 on aggregate
|Xelajú||6 - 0||Vida|
|Lizano 25, 83'
Arjona 34, 69'
- Xelajú advance with 8-2 on aggregate
- Saprissa advance with 3-1 on aggregate.
Bye: CD Guadalajara.
- CD Guadalajara advances to the third round, with 2-0 on aggregate.
Both legs were played in Guatemala (1st leg in Quetzaltenango, 2nd leg and playoff in Guatemala City).
Due to each team having won one match, a play-off was needed.
- Racing Haïtien advances to the third round.
Bye: Racing Haïtien
- CD Guadalajara advances to the final round, with 3-1 on aggregate.
Difficulties in securing passports for Racing Haïtien's players in time for the September final in Guadalajara caused the match to be postponed three times. After CD Guadalajara's protest to CONCACAF in February 1964, the governing body declared that club to be champions, but changed their minds after a counter-protest, instead deciding that both legs of the final should be played within two months of 2 April 1964. This decision caused CD Guadalajara to scratch from the competition because they were on a European tour during that period, so the title was awarded to Racing Haïtien without any match being played.
|CONCACAF Champions Cup|
- Torres, Steven (2 June 2010). "Central American Club Competitions 1963". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation (RSSSF). Retrieved 21 August 2012.