The 1963 All-Big Eight Conference football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Big Eight Conference teams for the 1963 college football season. The selectors for the 1963 season included the Associated Press (AP) and the United Press International (UPI). Players selected as first-team players by both the AP and UPI are designated in bold.
All-Big Eight selections
- Gale Sayers, Kansas (AP-1; UPI-1 [HB]) (College and Pro Football Halls of Fame)
- Tom Vaughn, Iowa State (AP-1; UPI-1 [HB])
- Jim Grisham, Oklahoma (AP-1; UPI-1 [FB])
- Dennis Claridge, Nebraska (AP-1)
- Gary Lane, Missouri (UPI-1 [QB])
- George Seals, Missouri (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Mike Shinn, Kansas (AP-1)
- John Flynn, Oklahoma (UPI-1)
- Bob Brown, Nebraska (AP-1; UPI-1) (College and Pro Football Halls of Fame)
- Newt Burton, Oklahoma (AP-1; UPI-1)
- John Berrington, Iowa State (AP-1)
- Pete Quatrochi, Kansas (UPI-1)
- "Nebraska, Oklahoma Dominate All-Big 8 Dream Team". The Gazette, Emporia Kansas. November 27, 1963. p. 7.
- "untitled". Ames Daily Tribune. December 3, 1963. p. 7.