|1960 Grand National Series|
- Between 1951 and 1960, four races were held at the Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix.
- Between 1951 and 1960 twelve races were held at the Wilson Speedway in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Between 1951 and 1961 three races were held at the Marchbanks Speedway in Hanford, California.
- Between 1949 and 1961 four races were held at the Heidelberg Raceway in Pittsburgh.
- 1960 was the only year that the series held a race at Montgomery Air Base in Montgomery, New York.
- Between 1958 and 1965 nine races were held at what is now Myrtle Beach Speedway in Myrtle Beach. Track returned to a national series race in 1988 and ran second-tier races until 2000.
- 1960 was the only year that the series held a race at the Dixie Speedway in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Between 1956 and 1961 six races were held at original California State Fairgrounds in Sacramento. The area was sold. NASCAR has not returned to the "new" Cal Expo dirt track, unlike USAC and American Flat Track.
- 1960 was the only year that the series held a race at the Sumter, South Carolina 3/8 mile track on Wedgefield Road, still operating as Sumter Speedway.
- "1960 NASCAR GRAND NATIONAL RESULTS". www.racing-reference.info. NASCAR Digital Media Network. Retrieved 5 August 2019.