|1875 Princeton Tigers football|
|Head coach||No coach|
|1875 college football records|
The 1875 Princeton Tigers football team represented the College of New Jersey, then more commonly known as Princeton College, in the 1875 college football season. The team finished with a 2–0 record. Collins Denny, who later became a notable clergyman and professor of philosophy, was captain of the 1875 team.
On November 13, Princeton defeated Columbia by a 6–2 score. The New York Herald wrote: "The contest was short, sharp and decisive and attracted a considerable crowd."
|November 13||Columbia||Princeton, NJ||W 6–2|
|November 20||Stevens Tech||Princeton, NJ||W 6–0|
- "1875 Princeton Tigers Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved February 27, 2017.
- "All-Time Princeton Results" (PDF). goprincetontigers.com. Princeton University. Retrieved January 2, 2018.
- "Football at Princeton". New York Herald. November 14, 1875. p. 5 – via Newspapers.com.
- "National Poll Champions" (PDF). NCAA Division I Football Records. National Collegiate Athletic Association. 2017. p. 110. Retrieved December 31, 2017.
- "Championships - Tigers Football". princetontigersfootball.com. Princeton University. Retrieved 31 December 2017.