This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1747 in architecture involved some significant events.
Buildings and structures
- Sanssouci in Potsdam, designed by Georg Wenzeslaus von Knobelsdorff, is completed.
- Schlosstheater Schönbrunn in Vienna, designed by Nicolò Pacassi, is completed.
- Pálffy Palace (Bratislava) is built.
- Reconstruction of church of Santi Quaranta Martiri e San Pasquale Baylon, Rome, by Giuseppe Sardi is completed.
- Visitation of Mary Church (Ljubljana), designed by Candido Zulliani, is consecrated.
- The tower of St. Mary's Church, Rotherhithe, London, is built by Lancelot Dowbiggin.
- Usk Bridge (Usk), Monmouthshire, designed by William Edwards, is completed.
|This article about history of architecture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|