This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (December 2009)
Buildings and structures
- Construction begins on the Basilica of the Vierzehnheiligen, in Bavaria, designed by Johann Balthasar Neumann.
- Dresden Frauenkirche, in Dresden, Germany, designed by George Bähr, is completed.
- Eltzer Hof in Mainz completed
- September 29 – Church of the Gesuati on the Giudecca canal in Venice, designed by Giorgio Massari in 1724, is consecrated.
- "Today in History - April 13". The Library of Congress. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
|This article about history of architecture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|