This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1733 in architecture involved some significant events.
Buildings and structures
- Clandon Park (Surrey), designed by Giacomo Leoni, completed.
- Trafalgar House (Wiltshire) completed.
- St John Horsleydown and St Luke Old Street in London, both designed by Nicholas Hawksmoor and John James, are completed for the Commission for Building Fifty New Churches.
- Wade's Bridge, Aberfeldy, Scotland, designed by William Adam, built.
- Ludwigsburg Palace is completed.
- "Trafalgar Park - the ultimate restoration project - Country Life". Country Life. 14 April 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- "Residenzschloss Ludwigsburg: Staatliche Schlösser und Gärten Baden-Württemberg". www.schloss-ludwigsburg.de. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
|This article about history of architecture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|